So, you really want to know how to start an online business with little money? In this blog post, I am going to open to you a way wherein you can get started, make profits online, with little or no money at all.
You do not have to wait long, struggle with saving, just to have what you think is the capital required to get started. for time is passing by, and as we know it, time is gold.
When Is Big Money Required?
I happened to work with a corporate team launching a new marketing business, and I know exactly how much it takes to keep a conventional business moving…
- $1,000 per month for office space rent
- $500 per month for utilities.
- $2,000 per month for the payroll of 5 employees.
- $300,000 per month for product inventories stored in a warehouse.
- $700 per month for warehouse rent.
- $24,000 per month for logistics and product shipping.
Since most people start their career in the business world as employees of big companies, they think that a business should be as big as the company they’re currently working…
…and the capital required to start a business is equally big as these businesses.
Well, if you are to start a conventional business, then maybe you need big money. But did you know that with an online business operated from home, you can get started for less than $100?
How Much It Will Cost You To Run A Home Based Online Business?
These are the basic start up costs of a home based online business…
- $10 per year domain name registration (Internet address of your business)
- $5 per month for a simple website hosting (your website’s rent in a computer server)
- $100 per month in online advertising
As you can see, you don’t need to spend your whole life working a job to save money for capital, just these amounts and you can get started in online business!
Since an online business like a niche website can be started and operated from home, you do not need to hire staff when starting.
Perhaps, as the business grows, you will need to outsource some tasks like article writing, but to hire a permanent team member, that’s not necessary.
And with regard promoting your business and getting customers, there are free methods you can explore before you go into using paid advertising.
But Why Is People Losing A Lot of Money?
Maybe you’ve heard stories of people losing money… and not just money, but BIG MONEY.
Okay, before you think online business is risky, let us first investigate why and how did they lose money.
In my observation, these are the reasons why they lost money…
- Joined a scam and never recovering the money invested.
- Joined a legitimate business opportunity, the picked up a loser company.
- Company is legit, but you are required to continuously inject more money to stay active in the compensation plan, like those in Multi Level Marketing.
- Company is legit, but you got bad habits and not doing what needs to be done in order to be successful.
- Everything is good, except that you have a mentor teaching you expensive advertising strategies where you dump lots of money just to get results.
Take a look at this screenshot…
The person here is buying solo ads from Udimi, and as you can see, he’s about to order 500 clicks for $300.
Solo ads are standalone email marketing messages sent by a person to his subscribers. If you have the money, you can pay someone with huge follower base, to have him email his followers for you.
To others, this is a very effective method. But, recently, I have heard stories of people cheated.
How About Making Profits First Before Spending On Ads?
I signed up free at Wealthy Affiliate, paid $19 for the first month, and then $49 every month.
To people in depressed economies, $49 per month cost is quite big and expensive. But what if I told you that you will be getting these in return?
- 25 free websites hosted in SiteRubix domain (sitename.siterubix.com)
- 25 premium websites that can be hosted in your own domain name (sitename.com)
- Free keyword tool, to research if a chosen keyword has a potential or not
- Excellent online entrepreneurship training
- And a lucrative affiliate program
Is $49 per month still expensive to you?
Now, compare that with starting a conventional business that cost millions of dollars. Or, joining a business opportunity being peddled online at $100 per month and another $300 for solo ads?
Okay, forget about $49 for awhile and let’s get started for free!
Since you can get started for free, you can take advantage of the free Getting Started Course. It’s more about blogging and search engine optimization, two strategies that won’t cost you a lot of money, but very effective!
If I were you, starting from scratch, I’d try these strategies first. Once I make profits, then I can decide whether to use them for scaling up with paid advertising.
And that’s exactly what Wealthy Affiliate is teaching us! (See this screenshot)
In contrast with the previous example where people are encouraged to dump in more money right from the start, Wealthy Affiliate has put that subject last in its training.
We are more concern about your success, than those people out there.
Why would someone teach beginners to dump money in a strategy like solo ads? These paid strategies are “hit and miss” strategies. If you get good results, you’re lucky… but what if you don’t?
Living today is tough. What more if you have a family to feed?
Will you risk “food money” in paid ads that don’t guarantee good results? Or, take the route we’re showing to you…
- Create a free website with Wealthy Affiliate’s SiteRubix website builder. (sitename.siterubix.com)
- When you’re ready, transfer your website to a professional domain name. (sitename.com)
- Follow the lessons, do blogging and SEO, and once you get good ranking in search engines like Google.. your site will receive free traffic, customers, and money!
- Then, reinvest a portion of the money in scaling up your business… like using paid ads.
Does this alternative made sense to you?
Okay, that’s all for “How To Start An Online Business with Little Money”. If you find value in this post, please share on social media. Thank you for reading!